JavaScript for WordPress Forums Gutenberg Development Possible wrong naming on videos

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kmgalanakis
    Participant

Hello.

Thank you for this great Gutenberg course.

There might be a naming issue on your videos though.

Is there any chance that “03.04 – Basic Block Architecture” should be “02.09 – Basic Block Architecture”?

Also in the “High Level Overview of Blocks” section, there is no 03.04.

Finally, in the “Working with registerBlockType” section, there is no 04.01, just 03.01 instead.

I haven’t watched the full course yet, so I’m not sure if you mention the reason for those strange namings inside the video, but I thought it would be good to report this.

Thanks

Thorsten Frommen
    Participant

Yeah, I realized this too. Also, why do the videos start at 02.XX and not 01.XX? And then there is 05.00 (instead of 05.01, like the other sections). 😉

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Aw thanks fellas

I was definitely rushing to get all of these up. I will do a thorough review, correct all of this, and post back up with an update 🙂

kmgalanakis
    Participant

Browsing this forum, I see that there are also other parts of the course that have issues. After reviewing and fixing those issues, could you please let us know about the changes you did, in order to watch the videos again?

Thanks.

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hey! Of course 🙂

I will post up to this thread about the file names and things you mentioned.

If you’re having trouble accessing the course or cannot view the videos, would you mind posting up to a related thread for those issues and I’ll make sure to address them there?

Thanks!

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Okay, thank you for these corrections! I updated the videos with the proper names and locations and it should be all working and outlined properly now!

I plan to do a course introduction, which is why the numbering starts at 02 🙂

Please let me know if you notice anything else off and thank you again!

kmgalanakis
    Participant

Thank you for those changes Zac. Apart from the 04.01 that sounds like it is in mono, everything else seems to be OK.

Did you just change the names of the videos or did you record any video from the beginning?

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Thanks again, fixing the mono issue today!

I had added some of the wrong names and order when I added up all the videos, but it should all be correct now and listed as intended 🙂

kmgalanakis
    Participant

Great! Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.