JavaScript for WordPress Forums Gutenberg Development Demo Block & HTC A Block blocks not showing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    adamjohnlea
    Participant

I have the latest versions (as of 5/13/18) of WP, Gutenberg, and the example blocks from Zac’s repo. Everything activated and working but I cannot see the to example blocks that we installed. I’ve checked through all blocks in the editor and they are not under any other category, etc.

Anyone else experience this? Why do I feel like I’ve missed something…

Thanks for any help…

Adam

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hey Adam! There were some recent changes to the Gutenberg Core code. I will be updating the example files this week so let me do that and then we can try again.

If you want to explore a bit on your own, most of the changes have to do with the location of block files being moved…

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

I just tried installing both of the plugins and it is all working for me. Could you explain again the exact problem you’re having?

adamjohnlea
    Participant

Sure… I’m typing this out as I do the steps
    1. Fresh install of 4.9.5 (PHP 7.2.1)
    2. Fresh install, activation of Gutenberg Version 2.8.0
    3. Download, install, and active jsforwp-how-to-gutenberg.zip, and jsforwp-example-blocks.zip from your repo
    4. Go create a new post, add a new block and … everythings working… OMG

Sorry for the trouble… all seems well – thanks for taking a look sorry for wasting your time!

– Adam

PS – I did do this twice before asking for support… lol

lastrose
    Participant

Having the exact same issue.

Fresh install of 4.9.7 running the latest version of the twentyseventeen theme.
    Gutenberg 3.3.0 installed, Your Example Blocks v2.1.0 and How to Register a Block V2.0.0

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.