JavaScript for WordPress Forums Bugs & Issues Can't seem to access the classrooms

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

Hi,

I just purchased the full course and it seems I’m not able to access the classes. When I go to click on the classroom, it just refreshes the page. I can expand the classroom by clicking on the downward carat, but if I click on the class modules it just refreshes the page, but doesn’t expand the classroom.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Scott
    Participant

Am I the only one that can’t seem to access the classes? I’ve tried on different browsers, both OSX and win10. I am seeing only drop down links that only refresh the page when clicked.

Paul
    Participant

The class works fine for me. Note that only Part 1: Javascript is available. Parts 2, 3 and 4 will be released later, from what I understand.

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hey Scott!

We did have a few cases of orders not going through completely, which this sounds like a case of.

I’m looking into it and will get it resolved for you!

Zac

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hey Scott!

Looks like it was an issue with Woo on our end. You should be enrolled properly now and able to access the content!!!

Please post up whether it works for you now or not.

Thanks!
    Zac

Scott
    Participant

Thanks Zac, looks like I’m able to access the classes now :]

I’m really looking forward to digging in!

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Whoohoo! Glad you in 🙂 Welcome to the club!!!

Daniel
    Participant

Hello Zac, I am very excited to start this training! Everything I know about WP I learned from you. Initially, I kind of rejected WP, but now I embrace it thanks to your excellent instruction. It appears I have the same issue as Scott, when I select a class to begin, it refreshes the page instead of starting the class section. Can you please take a look at my account too? Thank you!!!! Daniel

Daniel
    Participant

I just discovered that my CC sent me an email to approve the transaction for ‘Zac Gordon’. This may be a cause for my inability to launch a course. I clicked on the ‘Yes’ button to approve the transaction with my CC. Unfortunately, I am still unable to launch a JS for WP class.

Sorry for this inconvenience, but it appears I still may need help getting my account properly activated. Believe me, I would rather be having a discussion about JavaScript with you! Thank you!!

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hey Daniel!

I’m gonna look into this and get you access right away. If anything comes up with major issues I will follow up via email!!!

Sorry for the issues! We’ll get this cleared up for you!!!

Zac

Andrew McCauley
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. When I go to click on the classroom, it just refreshes the page. I can expand the classroom by clicking on the downward carat, but if I click on the class modules it just refreshes the page, but doesn’t expand the classroom.

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hey @andrew just sent you an email with details!

Andrew McCauley
    Participant

@zac, I’m just getting back from vacation and working on this. I can’t seem to find the email with the details. Can you resend it?

Andrew McCauley
    Participant

@zac, nevermind. The email was caught in one of the security filters my work has set up. I’ve responded via email.

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Great! Glad you got it!!!

Andrew McCauley
    Participant

@zac, still having issues. Any idea when you’ll have time to look into it?

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew, your email is bouncing for me. Can you please email me at email@zacgordon.com?

Andrew McCauley
    Participant

@zac, I just sent you an email from my gmail account since we’ve been having problems with my work account. Thanks for taking the time for working this out.

Andrew McCauley
    Participant

@zac, I’m up and running with the course now. Thanks for the quick response and taking care of the issue.

bader
    Participant

im having same problem
    i can’t access the videos
    thanks

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

You should be all set now @badermuteb1!

Jason
    Participant

Hi Zac, I’m having the same issue.

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hey Jason! You should be all set now!

Rich
    Participant

Looks like I’m having the same issue as a few above. When I click on the individual lesson, it’s redirecting me back to parts/ listing page.

Rich

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hey Rich!

You should have access now. It looks like something got messed up with the Woo/LearnDash integration. It’s working now and you should have full access. Apologies for the problems!!!

Cheers
    Zac

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.