JavaScript for WordPress Forums Bugs & Issues All courses are gone (all 4 sections)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian N
    Participant

Hi Zac,

I ´m not able to access the four course which i had signed-up as an early bird subscription.

This is happening every time your are changing something on the site. This gets very frustrated, as the course is not going ahead but instead some other content will be produced.

When are the React Vue and Angular Section published? This is now 3 year since i signed-up.

Regards
    Sebastian

Juliette Tworsey
    Participant

Hi Zac,

Same here…again. This has also happened to me several times. I also signed up with an early bird description for the learn JS Deeply course. When I go to my Dashboard I can see the 3 courses that I have registered for, but with regards to the Learn JS Deeply course I am only able to view 1.1 -1.8 of section 1. Everything else is missing.

What’s going on?

Juliette

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hi Folks!

Quick little update here incase you have missed these updates via email over the last couple years.

Unfortunately the Master Course is no longer a product I am offering.

You should still have access to Part 1 JavaScript (now called Learn JavaScript Deeply), Part 2 (The WordPress REST API). Part 4 was taken down this year because the examples were becoming outdated, but you should have had access to them while they were current.

Part 3 on the JavaScript frameworks has changed a bit as the focus is primarily on React. I will have a course on React coming in 2019 that you should have access to, however, much of the new React content is in the Gutenberg Course.

I loved the Master Course plan, but after a few years of work and trying to sell it just was no longer viable to support.

If you feel jipped or jaded or like you should be getting more content for what you paid for, please let me know and we’ll work something out.

However, this should help explain what content you should have access to or expect still coming.

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Will also post back to this forum post from Juliette for further reference: https://javascriptforwp.com/forums/topic/unable-to-access-courses/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.