JavaScript for WordPress Forums Bugs & Issues Unable to access courses

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Juliette Tworsey
    Participant

Hi Zac,

I am no longer able to access the JS For WordPress (I signed up with an early bird subscription with access to all 4 sections) course. This is actually the 2nd time that this is happening to me. I am also unable to locate/access the Gutenberg course that I also signed up and paid for.

Will this issue be resolved?

Thanks and hope that all is well,

Juliette

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hi Juliette!

I just checked your account and you still have access to all your courses.

You should be able to access them in your Dashboard once you login.

Some of the parts of the Master Course have been renamed since you enrolled:

1. Part 1 == Learn JavaScript Deeply
    2. Part 2 == The WordPress REST API
    3. Part 3 == (I actually removed this for now and will be re-adding new content once React rolls into Core 👍)
    4. Part 4 == Real World Projects

You should also see Gutenberg Development there. Please let me know if you don’t see it and we’ll get it figured out!

Juliette Tworsey
    Participant

Hi Zac,

Thank you for responding to me so quickly!

You’re right. I do see the course links in my Dashboard now! I think what happened is that when I clicked
    on the dashboard link (located on the right hand panel of my account page) it wasn’t/isn’t re-directing
    to my actual dashboard page. Also, when I click on the orders tab from my account page it shows that I have only signed up for Gutenberg. From that point on I got a bit confused (+ admittedly had a somewhat late night due to an unexpected visit to the vet…dog is OK 🙂 ).

But, the important thing is the course material is there. I look forward to checking PT 3 again when it is ready.

Cheers and Happy Friday:-)

Juliette

PS. I’m also looking forward to getting/hearing about your thoughts on the new PWA plugin for WordPress. This seems like a promising tool for making WordPress sites more mobile friendly.

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Okay, great! Glad it’s worked out. Yes, I will add a note to the account Dashboard linking back to the course one (working with plugins ;))

I’m a huge fan of the PWA work being done currently 🙂 Will likely do a course on it in 2019 👍

Let me know if you have any questions or issues!

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Updated that My Account area so should be more clear now and have good links to the Course Dashboard 🙂

Juliette Tworsey
    Participant

Thanks a lot Zac! I appreciate it. Thanks for being awesome:-)

Cena
    Participant

Hi Zac!

I’m also one of the Master Course early birders; I understand the remix mentioned above.

One thing: you mention above that the courses have been renamed to:

1. Part 1 == Learn JavaScript Deeply
    2. Part 2 == The WordPress REST API
    3. Part 3 == (I actually removed this for now and will be re-adding new content once React rolls into Core 👍)
    4. Part 4 == Real World Projects

I don’t have Part 4 listed in my dashboard – should I?

Thanks!

Cena

PS – this is for my personal account (cenazoic@gm-dotcom), not the account I have via my company.

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hi Cena!

The Part 4 Projects were starting to become outdated so they have been archived. You can still find a few of them here – https://javascriptforwp.com/category/case-studies/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.