To Easily Learn
What You Will Learn
- Modern Coding Techniques
- Common Web APIs
- Code Organization
- Simple Data Exercises – Start off at the very beginning with some easy and helpful coding exercises.
- Writing Reusable Code – Early on we learn about DRY – do not repeat yourself. Here we explore functions and their various applications and styles.
- Reusable Code Exercises – Practice writing different types of functions in their various styles. Explore parameters and returning values.
- Complex Data Exercises – Learn how to create arrays and objects to store and manipulate data.
- The Browser API – This chapter explains how to work with creating and modifying HTML and working with user events.
- Browser API Exercises – Get comfortable manipulating content and creating custom user interactions.
- Fetch API Exercises – Practice getting and using data from a variety of popular free APIs.
- Organizing Your Code – In this chapter we learn about imports, exports, component architecture and how to use modern build tools.
- Code Organization Practice – Practice setting up build tools and organizing code for larger projects.
- Building a Full Application – Here we will build a full application from scratch using everything we have learned.