Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Juliette Tworsey
    Participant

Hi Zac,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have started a new thread (so I could respond to your response…lol) because when I click on your response (from my email) to my question I am getting a 404 error and now I am unable to locate your response to this thread all together.

I have enabled SSL via the Local panel…Then I clicked on “advanced” in Chrome and it did let me proceed to localhost:9000, so it is in fact now working for me. I have to admit that I am a bit concerned about the security warnings.

Cheers.

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Because it’s local you don’t have to worry about the security issue too much. In fact self signed certificates are not necessarily that unsecured either.

However when you launch a project live make sure you have ssl properly setup with your host 🙂

Not sure what happened with email notifications, but I have a redesign and rebuild of the site coming soon that will resolve this and some other weird issues.

You can always just go to javascriptforwp.com/forums to find you thread. Sorry about the inconvenience!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.