JavaScript for WordPress Forums Bugs & Issues Video speed x 2?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mika Kaltoft
    Participant

@zgordon, hope you are doing good today!

I wanted to hear if it possible to change the speed of the videos? 🙂

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Yes! I will be working next week on implementing a playback control that let’s you playback at 1.5 or 2X the speed 🙂

We had some issues with the theme and embedding Wistia videos that slowed us down, but it will definitely happen 🙂

Jonathan Shyman
    Participant

Mika,
    If you are using Chrome, you can use this extension as a temp solution:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-speed-controller/nffaoalbilbmmfgbnbgppjihopabppdk

Mika Kaltoft
    Participant

Amazing, thanks Zac!

Mika Kaltoft
    Participant

Great, Jonathan! Thanks for the reference! I will add the extension right away! 🙂

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hey folks! A quick update here that we now have video playback speed built into the players now and I’m in the process of upgrading all the videos 🙂

Thanks for the patience!!!

Mika Kaltoft
    Participant

Thanks Zac!

Silvan Hagen
    Participant

It would be awesome if the site kept the speed preference. Personally I like to use 1.5x so wouldn’t it be great if the setting was persistent?

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hey Silvan!

Yes, that would be a great feature, I will look into if it is something I could easily do..

Thanks!

Alexandra
    Participant

Personally i really like the video speed controller extension, as it goes up from 10 to 10% and i can control it from the keyboard with 2 keys
    so it’s really very convenient and allow to really fine tune the speed while you are listening

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.