I have two problems
1. How do I change it work correctly regardless of scheme ( https or http )?
2. npm run build seems to halt in sass-loader. I believe this is a known problem but can’t find the fix on my Windows machine.
Setting UV_THREADPOOL_SIZE=100 doesn’t resolve the problem, but commenting out the imports for .scss files does allow the build to complete, sometimes.
I believe I’ve resolved the second part.
1. The css files were being written to the wrong directory ( in the plugins/css folder )
2. npm run build was being run with watch: true. I changed it to false.
The UV_THREADPOOL_SIZE=nn setting was a red herring.
Hi Zac, I didn’t make it clear what I needed to change.
1. To make the CSS work for http and https I removed the scheme
2a. To recreate the files in assets/css I needed to get the latest version of the repo, with changes to the output paths in webpack.config.js
2b. And in webpack.config.js I changed watch: to false to allow npm run build to complete.