JavaScript for WordPress Forums Bugs & Issues jsbin warnings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Verdon
    Participant

Am I correct in guessing that the warnings we see in jsbin, in the videos, from time to time, are a feature only available to paid ‘pro’ members?

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hey Verdon!

Actually they are probably related to how the error messages are configured in the settings.

If there is a place where you’re seeing then on my demo but not on your end, you can take a screenshot and I can try to figure out exact what the difference is 🙂

Hope that helps!

Zac

Verdon
    Participant

Hi Zach,

I think it’s the linting stuff, and I’m just not seeing any of them. For instance, at about the 6:50 mark of 1.2.15 – Loops in JavaScript, where you are demonstrating an infinite loop, a warning pops up on js bin. That behaviour is shown in several videos in the series. None of them pop-up/display for me on jsbin using either Safari or Chrome. If that is linting, then on the https://jsbin.com/upgrade page, it states “…and many other features including preprocessors, linting and more.”

v

Verdon
    Participant

My settings are default
    Settings on jsbin

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hmmm, that is interesting. Not sure if that is one of the premium features or not.

However once you get going a little bit further we switch out of JSBin and use a local code editor. In the JS tools I’ll show you how to setup your own linters.

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hmmm, that is interesting. Not sure if that is one of the premium features or not.

However once you get going a little bit further we switch out of JSBin and use a local code editor. In the JS tools I’ll show you how to setup your own linters.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.