JavaScript for WordPress Forums Bugs & Issues Green check mark not showing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jose
    Participant

Hi!

I finished the “1.2 – JavaScript Language Basics” and for some reason the green check mark that lets me know that I’m done, is not there.

This not a big deal but I always want to help even on the small details of the user experience.

Thanks!

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hi Jose!

Did you hit the Mark Complete button for each video and pass the quiz at 100%?

If so I will look into this…

Thanks!
    Zac

Jose
    Participant

The problem was the Quiz! I just passed the quiz at 100% and the check mark is there. Sorry about that Zac.

Thanks!
    J

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Aw that’s it! Rock on with your green completed checks 🙂

Yes, I’m being a bit of a stickler and requiring 100% on all quizzes to mark a section completed. This will insure when I announce certification options in a bit that folks have hit a high caliber of competition 🙂

Sorry for the confusion!

Jose
    Participant

That make sense. Thank you for doing it that way. 😀

Marc Quinn
    Participant

I have this problem all the time to be honest. I’ve completed a few quizzes but I no get me no green check mark on the module 🙁

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hi Marc!

To check two things:

Are all of the videos in that section marked complete

And was the quiz passed at 100%?

Thanks!

Marc Quinn
    Participant

Ah I have to get 100% to pass? Jeez, tough examiner 😉 OK, good to know! I’ll give it another go and report back!!

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hi Marc!

Sorry that wasn’t clear! Will try to think of a way to make that more clear.

Yup! High standards 🙂 want to ensure that people who complete the course and earn the final certificate really worked through the content and understood everything (as well as quizzes can test that)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.