JavaScript for WordPress Forums Gutenberg Development "Found 25 vulnerabilities" after running "npm install" in Atom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sebrosen
    Participant

Hi there,

After running npm install in Atom I’m getting the following message:

npm WARN jsforwp-blocks@2.0.0 No repository field.

audited 5926 packages in 2.61s
    found 25 vulnerabilities (20 low, 4 moderate, 1 critical)
    run npm audit fix to fix them, or npm audit for details

————-

I noticed that you didn’t get that message in the 04.01 video, so I’m just wondering if I should be concerned about these vulnerabilities and why they show up for me and not you?

Cheers!

sebrosen
    Participant

Next issue happens when I run npm run dev, I’m getting the following errors:

> jsforwp-blocks@2.0.0 dev C:\wamp\www\gutentest\wp-content\plugins\jsforwp-example-blocks
    > cross-env BABEL_ENV=default webpack –watch

‘cross-env’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.
    npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
    npm ERR! errno 1
    npm ERR! jsforwp-blocks@2.0.0 dev: cross-env BABEL_ENV=default webpack --watch
    npm ERR! Exit status 1
    npm ERR!
    npm ERR! Failed at the jsforwp-blocks@2.0.0 dev script.
    npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
    npm ERR! C:\Users\Sebastian\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2018-08-13T04_54_02_344Z-debug.log

—————-

I noticed the forum thread before me had the exact same error message. I wonder what we’re doing wrong!

sebrosen
    Participant

Deleting the package-lock.json and then running npm install seems to have fixed the issue!

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Yeah, I have removed package-lock.json from the files. Was causing some other issues too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.