JavaScript for WordPress Forums Vanilla JavaScript 1.3 – The DOM and Events with JavaScript section not available

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lucy Mairin
    Participant

Hi Zac,
    After completing 1.2 it seems I can’t get the content for 1.3 – The DOM and Events with JavaScript.
    I could only see a small description and a button “Mark as complete”, I clicked on that button thinking it might be what I needed to do but it just marked 1.3 as completed to let me move forward to 1.4 which does the same thing as 1.3 (small description and “Mark as complete button”).
    I thought all Part 1 was available, isn’t this correct?

Thanks

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Hi Lucy,

Not all of Part 1 is currently available. At the moment, just 1.1 and 1.2 are available. 1.3 should be out in the next week or so and more content continuing to come. By the end of the Early Bird Access period all of Part 1 will be available.

I am adding in some “Coming soon” notices to make this more clear and should have a newsletter update going out this next week explaining more of this.

My apologies on the lack of communication here and thank you for your patience while the rest of Part 1 comes together.

Thanks!
    Zac

Lucy Mairin
    Participant

Hi Zac,
    Thanks for clarifying. Looking forward to the next content release! 🙂
    Best regards,
    Lucy

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Yes, yes! It’s going to be a good one 🙂

EDIT: Should have the DOM portion of the section done and coming in the next week or two 🙂

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

Just wanted to say that this content is now rolling out and weekly / bi-weekly content release emails are also happening 🙂

Lucy Mairin
    Participant

Thanks Zac! really enjoying the course.

Zac Gordon
    Keymaster

So great to hear! Thanks Lucy!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.