JavaScript for WordPress Forums Bugs & Issues All courses are gone (all 4 sections) Reply To: All courses are gone (all 4 sections)

Zac Gordon
Keymaster

Hi Folks!

Quick little update here incase you have missed these updates via email over the last couple years.

Unfortunately the Master Course is no longer a product I am offering.

You should still have access to Part 1 JavaScript (now called Learn JavaScript Deeply), Part 2 (The WordPress REST API). Part 4 was taken down this year because the examples were becoming outdated, but you should have had access to them while they were current.

Part 3 on the JavaScript frameworks has changed a bit as the focus is primarily on React. I will have a course on React coming in 2019 that you should have access to, however, much of the new React content is in the Gutenberg Course.

I loved the Master Course plan, but after a few years of work and trying to sell it just was no longer viable to support.

If you feel jipped or jaded or like you should be getting more content for what you paid for, please let me know and we’ll work something out.

However, this should help explain what content you should have access to or expect still coming.