Headless WordPress w Gatsby JS
In this course we learn how to use WordPress as a Headless CMS with Gatsby JS powering the site (or app) frontend.
This includes querying and building menus, pages, and posts as well as adding dynamic content like comments with Apollo and WP GraphQL.
- Introduction to Gatsby & WordPress
- Pros and Cons of Gatsby & WordPress
- How to Build out Gatsby Posts, Pages and More from WordPress
- Going Beyond Static Sites with Comments and Forms
- Launching Your Gatsby & WordPress project