- Start Date: Monday Sept 9th, 2019
- Length: 12 Weeks (3 Months)
- Format: Online, Zoom, Slack
- Cost: $497 (Payment Plans Available)
Space is extremely limited!
5 Reasons to Take This Bootcamp
- This Bootcamp has a proven record of getting people hired and building cool projects they could not have before
- Zac and the group environment help keep you motivated
- You will build your portfolio and learn how to interview for new jobs and clients
- Monday checkins on Slack
- Tuesday 1hr video lecture via Zoom (12pm or 6pm EDT/EST)
- Thursday 1hr group discussion via Zoom (12pm or 6pm EDT/EST)
- Friday checkins on Slack
The rest of the time should go to completing assignments, practicing exercises and building projects. Zac is available throughout the Bootcamp via Slack.
- Week 1 – Review Fundamentals
- Week 2 – The DOM and Events
- Week 3 – Project
- Week 4 – Development Tools
- Week 5 – External API Calls
- Week 6 – Advanced Topics
- Week 7 – Themes and Plugins
- Week 8 – REST and GraphQL APIs
- Week 9 – Introduction to React
- Week 10 – Gutenberg Development
- Week 11 – Work on Final Project
- Week 12 – Finish and Present Final Project
What Are The Prerequisites?
How Much Time Will This Take Each Week?
A minimum of ten hours is recommended to dedicate each week to the Bootcamp. You can get by with less, although many students put in more than ten hours completing exercises and projects each week.
What Time Are the Lectures and Discussions?
Each lecture and discussion group is available at 12pm and 6pm EDT/EST. Students can choose the best time based on their schedule and alternative between times. All lectures and discussions are recorded and made available to the group as well.
Will This Get Me a Job?